look , i literally can’t stress how cute this deleted parks and rec scene is and im about to lose my fucking shit.
Im in love with Chris Pratt
"I’m so strong"
So, I realised I never posted any photos from when I went to Scotland a few months back now. I started going through my pictures, and I found this.
LOOK AT HOW CUTE AND FLUFFY AND ADORABLE THE BABY COOS ARE OMG I WANT TO CUDDLE ONE ;w;
Highland cows are best cows <3
This may get 2 notes this may get 1000. I don’t really mind, even if it helps one person i’m happy.
I just want you to know that everything will be okay. I know you’re in a hard place right now where you think that maybe harming yourself or killing yourself is the only solution. But I promise you, there are other ways you can cope and there are reasons for you to stay on this earth.
Self harming isn’t going to solve the problem/s nor will it make you feel any better. I know you get a sense of release/punishment but it’s not going to help in the long run.
Remind yourself that every time you feel the urge to self-harm that it’s just a thought. You DO NOT have to act upon it.
Self-harming will affect you emotionally, physically and mentally. It will only help for about 5 minutes. Then something else can happen to trigger the feeling again.
Alternatives without harming yourself:
- Holding/squeezing ice.
- Splashing your face with water.
- Getting a rubber band and snapping it against your skin (this could hurt, though it’s better than other ways that people usually choose to self-harm).
- Take a hot shower or bath.
- Eat something sour. It will take your mind of the urge. (Lemon, sour lollies)
- Massage where you want to self-harm.
- Get a red pen or red paint and draw/paint over where you usually self-harm.
- Remind yourself as to why you shouldn’t do it. (Scars, harms organs, blood lose, leave memories etc…)
- Describe what you are feeling. (Is the urge/pain in your chest, fists, legs, arms, head).
Killing yourself will not help. It is not a solution.For whatever reason you are thinking about killing yourself, it is temporary and you can get help.
I know you probably think no one cares, you think you can’t handle the situation you are in or you feel helpless and alone.
But I want to remind you everything is temporary
You have your whole life ahead of you. You have so many more years that you can accomplish things in.
- Having a family.
- Getting married.
- To watch the sun rise.
- To watch the sun set.
- To save someone else’s life.
- Finish school.
- Get your dream job.
- To laugh.
- To smile.
- To go camping.
- Travel to new places.
- To wake up every morning to the person you love.
- To keep that promise you made.
- To accomplish a goal.
- To meet your idle.
- To listen to new music.
- Theme parks.
- Video games.
- To be able to look back and say “I made it”.
Just a reminder; what you are going through is temporary.
In case you need to hear this:
- You are loved.
- You are wanted.
- You are needed.
- You are beautiful.
- You are handsome.
- You are important.
- You are not alone.
- You are okay.
- You are strong.
- You are worth it.
- You are smart.
- You are not a failure.
- You are useful.
- You are going to be okay.
I’m always here for you. I’ll try my best to help and make you smile.
You deserve to be happy and you deserve to know that you are not alone and there are people that can help.
It’s said that 90% of people will see the same word first. Don’t cheat! Type the first 3 words you see in the comments and then look and see what everyone else saw!
you know the friendship’s real when there’s a rumour you’re gay for each other
i apparently go to bird school
which is for birds
gODDAMNIT this post always getS TINY FUCKING BURSTS OF notes when will the carnage stop
i plan on making this the front page of the town newspaper as a self-fulfilling prophecy